Sunday, February 10, 2019

New Moves 2019

Wow it has been a long time coming! It's been two years I have not updated on my blog. I am officially back on my blog game with new ideas, new movements and new thoughts. A couple years back, my focus was mainly on fashion and beauty. I knew I had more to talk about, more ideas to share, new ideas to create. This year I will be focusing on my love for God and my relationship with him when it comes to prayer. Of course, fashion and beauty will be the focus as well but I would also be incorporating my purpose into writing. I've been fighting this battle of what my true calling was for the past two years. I was playing music on a worship team for the longest time and trust me, my heart of worship has expanded throughout the years. During my process, I've realized I had a heart to pray for healing. I wanted 2019 be the year of digging deep into what the Lord has called me to be.

I also created this thing called the #BOSSBABE Movement. It's been stuck in my mind for the longest time and now it's time for me to attack this thing! This movement is to focus on women to share their purpose in life. It doesn't just have to be women, it can be men as well. I want everyone to share their purpose and goals in life, and I'm hoping I can utilize that to pray for them. I honestly never knew it a million years I would be writing a blog or I was capable enough to write one. I didn't have much supporters but the ones who did always encouraged me and believed I can create something big. Writing has always help me soothe any pain I was going through in life so putting this out to the world means everything to me. To be able to express through words has been one of my biggest accomplishments. I'm not much to express or be open but I thank God through this blog that I am slowly able to break that chain and be an influence to someone.

This year is going to be the year of change and growth. I definitely see God working in me already. I promise to you all I will be more consistent with posting new ideas. Thank you for riding this journey with me. I can not wait!




Clothing By: #iAM Brand
Instagram: @iam_officialbrand

Personal IG: @soojanelyy


2 comments:

Transitions

My emotions speak to the inner core of my heart. I feel the shifting about to start. Am I ready for this? Or am I quick to resist? Tru...