Thursday, August 17, 2017

Back-To-School Outfits

August is slowly coming to an end. Fall is just around the corner! The end of August would usually be the time when everyone goes back to school. That means Back-To-School Shopping! I always enjoyed when my mom took my sister and I Back-To-School shopping. We would go early in the morning to avoid all the lines, crowds and traffic. Now that I look back, it's been 4 years I've graduated out of college. It definitely has been a long time. School was always a great way make friends and reconnect during the beginning of the school year. For all the fine fashionista's out there, we always want to make a great impression. We want to look our best on the first day of school.

Everyone has their own style they want to create. Below will be some pictures and ideas you can put together for a great look on your first day back!




1. Fall-in in Love Look: Your typical Fall look with destroyed jeans, suede blue booties, Paisley patterned kimono and a mocha colored scared! Dark colors always make me feel festive during the Fall.

2. Loafer Slides: How cute are they? Loafer slides are the new fad this year. Pair these up with some nice skinny jeans and an off-the-shoulder top!

3. Comfy Biker Chick: There is nothing wrong with being comfortable and being fashionable at the same time. Probably the best combo ever! Parachute jumper (Amazon for super cheap!) and top it off with leather vest, body chain and leather booties!

4.  Bring Back the 90's: Adidas are back in style! The 90's are coming back! Let's bring out the denim jackets with the graphic tees to create this awesome look!

3. Bohemian: The fringe on the dress what makes it fun. Top it off with cute leggings and open toe booties.

4. Sassy Cheetah: If you're a diva and always needs to be looked presentable at all times, this is definitely the look for you. Burgundy is definitely a signature color during the Fall. A nice burgundy skirt with some tights and booties. Top it off with a cheetah print fur coat with create this sassy look!



Fall is one of my favorite seasons of all time. Not too hot, not too cold, it's just right. I love getting together clothes during this season because there are so many to choose from. These are some outfits I have created together in the past. Let's start the school year off right with an awesome look!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitions

My emotions speak to the inner core of my heart. I feel the shifting about to start. Am I ready for this? Or am I quick to resist? Tru...