Sunday, May 19, 2019

War

There's a war that I used to fight everyday
The war was the battlefield in the mind, with all the other emotions combined
Anxiety and Depression were some of the lies that the enemy would say
But when those moment creeped up, I got on my knees and just prayed

Anxiety and I do not get along. We would fight, battle and loose sleep.
You try to sleep so that you won't feel
But when you wake up you realize "Dang, this feeling legit feels so real!"

The wrestle I used to fight in my thoughts, really made me feel blind.
Reality is, the most difficult project in the world is the reconstruction of the human mind.

I would ask God why does it feel like my life is falling apart.
My daughter Jane, if you only knew what your life is turning out to be my sweet heart.

You are the sum total of all you've been conditioned to think.
No more, no less!
This is all a Process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Transitions

My emotions speak to the inner core of my heart. I feel the shifting about to start. Am I ready for this? Or am I quick to resist? Tru...